Crafted in England using a double-layered fabric that gives the same great fit as shape-wear. The Elva Dress has individual shoulder straps that can be adjusted over the shoulder, with a separate lace up corset-style back. You can tighten the lace up back to your preference.
Sizing & Model Information
The fabric is stretchy and will allow for some flexibility in sizing. In between sizes? We recommend sizing down for a more snug fit or sizing up for a more casual fit.
Alie is 5ft6 and is a UK 8. Alie has a 32DD bust. She wears a size S dresses.
WHERE TO WEAR:
Romantic date nights, stylish dinner dates, cocktails with the girls, rooftop bars, parties.
Click on the ‘Sizing Chart’ next to the product photo above to view our Size Chart.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- Above belly button and below rib cage.
- Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started.
- Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.